Here’s what we did on our last meeting (sept 7th) in case you missed it!
We talked about these questions:
1)What does SDATA mean to you? – teach and learn, -make friends, -allow us to come together as a community, -increase awareness
2)What would you like to get out of SDATA? -see above
3) Do you have any ideas for activities you’d like to do? -bake sale, -monthly awareness, – work with PRISM
Then the more official ones-
1) What is the purpose of SDATA? -see first question
2) Is it fulfilling its purpose? – a little too early to tell, but we’re getting there
3) What are the strengths/weaknesses of SDATA? -strengths: solid principles/ weaknesses: funds (multicultural center??)
4) What changes need to occur for your club to be more successful? see weaknesses
What do you think? Feel free to let us know!
Then we played two truths and a lie! Super fun! We’ve got some interesting members 🙂
Finally, we had Joe’s presentation of Craniofacial Awareness month
If you’re interested in more info, you can go to ccakids.org or you could ask Joe! He also has flyers and posters and pamphlets.
Have a fantastic week and see you Friday at 4pm in the Red Room (above the nest)